Please Read Before Starting the Survey
- This survey seeks to improve the transfer process of intended home or birth center births to hospitals. It is part of the Quality Improvement efforts of the Utah Department of Health and Human Services.
- The survey collects data on the birth transfer process.
- Information collected may be used to improve the transfer process.
- It takes about 6 minutes to answer all the questions.
- Some questions may be sensitive.
- You are free to do the survey or not. If you don't want to participate at all, or if you don't want to answer a particular question, that's okay. There is no penalty or loss of benefits for not participating or answering all questions.
- If you choose to do the survey, your answers will be kept private and will be used only to answer questions related to the purpose of this study.
- Completing the survey means you are giving your consent to participate
- If you have any questions about your rights in the project, please call Anna Dillingham at (385) 244-8829.
- If you have any questions about the project or would rather talk to someone about your experience, please send a note to email@example.com. You can also call (801) 273-2856.